We are seeking a(an) Transplant Finance Director with St. David’s HealthCare to promote growth and unlock possibilities. At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Share your leadership skills and come make a difference with us!
St. David’s HealthCare, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
We are seeking a(an) Transplant Finance Director for our team to be an innovator. HCA Healthcare partners with Harvard Pilgrim Institute and the CDC to use our data from more than 26 million patient encounters each year to impact the industry. Come build your career with us!
Job Summary and Qualifications
The Transplant Finance Director provides oversight of transplant financial operations for transplant cell therapy (TCT) program. The director is responsible for planning, organizing, directing, and managing the daily financial operations of the TCT program, and tracking the performance against key performance metrics. This individual works collaboratively with the clinical TCT team, Sara Cannon and Corp contracting to ensure goals are consistent with the organization mission, vision, and objectives.
- You will direct day to day operations of the transplant financial operations to include business processes in accordance with the strategic goals and vision of the organization
- You will facilitate development and implementation of policies, procedures, standards and protocols for transplant financial team You will maintain contractual agreements required to provide care and services to transplant patients and donors (global and non-global)
- You will consult and work collaboratively with medical staff to support quality patient care
- You will establish mechanisms to monitor quality of transplant revenue capture and enhancement processes
- You will ensure compliance with applicable accrediting agencies and regulatory standards related to transplant services
- You will support hospital initiates in meeting financial objectives and service excellence goals
- You will continuously evaluate work process and design; understands role in ensuring performance improvement, productivity, and service delivery to meet stake holder needs
- You will monitor expenses and participate in strategies for meeting appropriate financial targets in line with quality care
- You will provide quarterly and annual program financial review
- You will maintain positive relationships with internal customers. Is effective in interacting with and problem solving.
- You will maintain positive relationships with external customers. Is effective in interacting with and problem solving.
- You will be proactive in meeting customer’s needs. Respond promptly to customer needs or requests.
What qualifications you will need:
- Bachelors Degree, or Bachelors Degree, or Work Experience in lieu of Degree
- Ten (10) years of hospital administrative experience within a large multi-hospital system
- In-depth knowledge of transplant operations as it relates to both finance and revenue cycle operations
- Extensive knowledge of regulatory and compliance requirements associated with United Network of Organ Sharing (UNOS), CMS, and Joint Commission as it relates to transplant services
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
St. David’s HealthCare, which is one of the largest healthcare systems in Texas and the third-largest employer in the Austin area. St. David’s HealthCare was formed through a unique partnership between HCA Healthcare and two local non-profits — St. David’s Foundation and Georgetown Health Foundation.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Join our family of over 180 hospitals and about 2,000 sites of care to drive excellence and raise the bar for our over 35 million annual patient encounters.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This position is incentive eligible.