This job posting is no longer active.
Do you currently have an opportunity to make a real impact with your work? With over 2,000 sites of care and serving over 31.2 million patient interactions every year, nurses at Timpanogos Regional Hospital have the opportunity to make a real impact. As a RN Cath Lab you can be a part of change.
Timpanogos Regional Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
It is an exciting time to be a nurse at HCA Healthcare! Come unlock your career potential and see how rewarding it can be to reach your personal and professional goals. Help to advance the practice of nursing and improve positive outcomes for your patients as a (an) RN Cath Lab. We want your knowledge and expertise!
As a highly-skilled and compassionate Cath-Lab Nurse you will provide assistance with all invasive cardiac, vascular and interventional procedures. You will demonstrate clinical competency, nursing judgment, teaching skills, and a commitment to providing quality patient care. You will be part of a team that pulls together to provide a quality patient care experience. We are seeking passionate individuals who are ready to take their career to the next level! In this role:
· You will be responsible for all testing and therapeutics that takes place in the cath lab. These procedures include but are not limited to: cardiac catheterizations, pacemaker procedures, tilt-table procedures, angioplasty, stent procedures, dialysis catheter procedures, nephrostomy and ureteral tube procedures, IVC filter procedures, IABP, pericardiocentesis procedures, and stress testing procedures.
· You will facilitate effective communication among departmental staff to ensure interdisciplinary and collaborative approach to patient care. Uses appropriate SBAR process for hand-off communication.
· You will assist the patient through all aspects of the procedure, including transport, site preparation, sterile procedure, patient monitoring, and hemostasis following removal of catheter or sheath, and return to room. Manages emergent cases.
· You will maintain accurate, timely and compliant patient records. Completes all paperwork associated with these procedures and prepares tests for physician interpretation.
· You will demonstrates an ability to be flexible, organized and function well under stressful situations.
· You will collaborate with fellow members of the team and orient as needed.
· Two to three years of Cath Lab experience required.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Timpanogos Regional Hospital is a full-service 122 plus bed hospital. We have cared for residents of Utah County since 1998. As Utah County's only Top 100 hospital, we offer the latest advances in life-saving technology. We deliver services with the compassion and personalized care of a community hospital. Our colleagues of over 900 physicians, medical staff, and volunteers care for over 30,000 patients per year. Located in the city of Orem, Utah, Timpanogos Regional is surrounded by family-friendly attractions, thrilling outdoor adventures and cheerful community members.
We are part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more than 300 affiliate facilities across the country – offering our colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA and Timpanogos Regional Hospital are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and our colleagues.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."
Be a part of an organization that leverages our size to make a real impact in our industry! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our RN Cath Lab opening. Submit your application today and help advance the practice of nursing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.