This job posting is no longer active.
Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) Patient Transporter with TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!
TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Patient Transporter to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!
Job Summary and Qualifications
What you will do in this role:
- You will participate in direct patient care by communicating with the patient and family, the need for the transport, moving the patient to the required mode of travel and appropriately transitioning care equipment (IV poles, Oxygen lines, cardiac monitoring) from stationary to mobile for the move.
- You will transfer patients to and from bed, stretcher, or wheelchair with or without assistance from clinical staff based upon patient needs
- You will be responsible for department upkeep and cleanliness of stretchers, wheelchairs, oxygen cylinders, and ancillary equipment.
What qualifications you will need:
- Patient care experience preferred
- BLS Certification required after 30 days of hire
- This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
TriStar StoneCrest proudly serves Rutherford County, Tennessee. Our 100 bed hospital offers complete medical care for adults and children. This includes emergency, surgical, and many other services. Our medical staff of about 500 physicians includes more than 45 specialties. Many physicians have offices on the hospital campus. Our staff is committed to providing quality patient care. We offer compassion and comfort in our modern facility.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Patient Transporter opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.