Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) RN Registered Nurse House Supervisor D you want in your current role? We invest in what matters most to nurses like you – at home, at work, and at every stage in your career. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA Florida Bayonet Point Hospital which is a part of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
HCA Florida Bayonet Point Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Do you want to work where you have a voice? Nurses are at the forefront of our commitment to the care and improvement of human life. At HCA Healthcare, there are many ways for nurses to have a voice through professional practice councils, advisory councils, vital voices surveys, and units of distinction. We learn from our multi-generational nursing family. We partner with our Nurses at HCA Florida Bayonet Point Hospital!
We are seeking a House Supervisor Registered Nurse for our Nursing Administrative Team. You will provide clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care in a high acuity environment in a leadership role. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. Take the next step in your nursing career.
What you will do in this role:
· You will be responsible for the effective and efficient operation of the hospital during your designated shift.
· You will assist in the coordination and facilitation of patient care and hospital operations.
· You will provide supervision, leadership, direction, and clinical support to assure the delivery of quality patient-centered care.
· Licensure as a Florida Registered Nurse in accordance with state regulations or appropriate compact licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
· Nursing Diploma or ASN required; BSN preferred.
· Minimum of two years’ clinical experience in a hospital environment. Two years’ experience in supervisory and/or management role preferred. Critical Care experience preferred.
· Current American Heart Association BLS (Basic Life Support) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certifications required.
· Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills, knowledge of State, Federal, and JCAHO regulations.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida Bayonet Point Hospital has been serving the community since 1981. We are a 290-bed acute care hospital. We are a designated Level II Trauma Center. We are located in Hudson, FL. We are home of the nationally acclaimed Heart Institute. We have more than 350 physicians and 1,300 colleagues. We were the first hospital to be built in northwest Pasco County. We are also the first to deliver a comprehensive cardiac and open heart program. Our quality programs have been recognized for excellence. Bayonet Point Hospital has earned a reputation for providing innovative care.
Our nationally recognized Heart Institute, Accredited Stroke Center, Accredited Chest Pain Center, Cancer Care, Orthopedic, and Neurosurgery programs are all examples of the high quality results we produce. We provide comprehensive cardiac services. We have performed over 100,000 procedures since opening our doors. We have a commitment to excellence. We hope you’ll consider a career at Bayonet Point Hospital.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for ten consecutive years (2010-2019). In 2019, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."
If this opportunity is your next step in your career path, we encourage you to apply for our RN Registered Nurse House Supervisor D opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.