This job posting is no longer active.
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Front Desk Coordinator? At CareNow, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
CareNow, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Front Desk Coordinator like you to be a part of our team.
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
The primary responsibilities of the Clinic Coordinator UC is to direct, plan and coordinate the operations of the clinical and front office functions of a practice in partnership with Center Manager, while ensuring patient satisfaction.
SUPERVISOR: Center Manager UC
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
· Performs select administrative duties.
· Assists front office and clinical staff in developing and implementing short and long-term work plans and objectives.
· Oversees the process to prepare patients for examination and treatment.
· Screens telephone calls for referral to physicians.
· Develops guidelines for prioritizing work activities, evaluating effectiveness, and modifying activities as necessary to ensure appropriate staffing levels are maintained.
· Assists with scheduling of tests and treatment.
· Identifies, analyzes, and resolves work problems.
· May assist in the hiring and development of the clerical and clinical staff.
· Ensures office and clinical supply inventory is current, mail is opened and processed, offices are opened and closed according to established procedures.
· Ensures the timeliness and accuracy of patient charge entry into the billing system.
· Assists front office staff with ensuring point-of-service collections are made when applicable.
· Ensures that patients are treated courteously by the office staff and that other visitors are screened and properly directed.
· Replenishes office supplies when necessary.
· Works with all staff to ensure efforts are coordinated and high quality patient care is provided.
· Assists in maintaining patient files, records and other information.
· Required to work alternate shifts and may be required to float to other locations. Required to work in a staff position to fill open shifts.
· Compiles and condenses technical and statistical data for reports and records.
· Ensures any patient complaints are handled appropriately.
· Participates in professional development activities.
· Maintains strict confidentiality.
· Assists with preparation of staff meetings regularly
· Perform other duties as required.
· Must read and understand and adhere to all Physician Services and UCC policies and procedures.
· Practice and adhere to the Code of Conduct and Mission and Values statements.
· Graduate from a recognized training facility for medical assistants and course-work in health care office management are preferred
· RMA, CMA or LPN certificate is beneficial
· CPR Certification is required
CareNow delivers quality, convenient, patient-centered urgent care with unparalleled service. We are in more than 100 urgent care clinics around the United States. We are committed to staffing our clinics with the most qualified and experienced providers. Our providers are dedicated to improving lives and leading the charge in urgent care medicine. Our physician-guided focus is centered on providing extensive resources. And we provide support to our growing CareNow® physician team. Our doctors and medical staff are trained in family practice, emergency medicine or internal medicine. We offer a wide range of primary and urgent care services for the entire family. CareNow is an affiliate of HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Front Desk Coordinator opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.This position is incentive eligible.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.