Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a Consulting Clinical Analyst Inpatient Rehab with HCA Healthcare you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!
HCA Healthcare, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the HCA Healthcare family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Consulting Clinical Analyst Inpatient Rehab to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!
At HCA Healthcare, we are driven by a single mission: Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. That's more than just a privilege. At HCA Healthcare, it is our calling. Since our founding more than 50 years ago, we have followed a vision of healthcare the way it should be: patient-centered, constantly evolving and constantly improving, practiced with integrity and compassion. We all have a role in making this vision a reality. Together, we can improve more lives in more ways. Information Technology Group (ITG) is responsible for the development and implementation of HCA’s electronic health record (EHR).
The Consulting Clinical Analyst is a member of the HCA MEDITECH Expanse team completing the design and development of HCA’s standard clinical documentation within the EHR.
• Design, test, implement, support, and maintain HCA’s inpatient Expanse EHR to support patients and health care professionals.
• Ensure requested changes to the EHR are evidence based and/or support HCA’s clinical standards and operational agenda through research, analysis, and vetting.
• Apply domain expertise and analytical thinking as EHR Subject Matter Expert to design and development of new content/functionality or changes in existing content/functionality and provide input on impact to clinical workflow.
• Manage clinical reviews of new content by business owners and other clinical leaders.
• Present data formally and informally and facilitate discussion regarding EHR content and functionality.
• Partner with ITG Product Development to assure projects and ongoing maintenance/operations occur on schedule.
• Participate in HCA-wide work teams to identify best practices and determine options and opportunities for optimization or utilization of EHR content, functionality, and workflow.
• Cross-coordinate with other HCA solutions or projects, and work with other analysts/specialists/coordinators, leadership, and stakeholders to ensure Expanse EHR considerations are built into project plans.
• Mentor and guide project analysts on best practices and solutions.
• Contribute to the innovation and optimization of HCA’s Expanse EHR.
• Ability to participate in multiple activities and tasks simultaneously
• Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
• Ability to navigate a highly matrixed organization
• Ability to analyze and apply critical thinking to project work
• Professional written and verbal communication
• Ability to understand clinical and technology workflows
• Advanced computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products; experience with ServiceNow, Jira, Salesforce a plus
• 5-10 years relevant work experience • Hospital clinical experience
• Experience with EHRs (MEDITECH, Epic, Cerner, etc.)
• College graduate required (Undergrad)
• MEDITECH experience
• Travel required up to 25%
ITG transforms healthcare and gives people healthier tomorrows. We deliver information technology strategy, support, and solutions. ITG improve and enhance patient care and business operations. We deliver services at administrative locations, data centers, and hospitals. The facilities we support are located in 20+ states and the United Kingdom. Our team works to move healthcare forward. We do this by seeking, embracing, developing, and delivering technology for patient care.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Consulting Clinical Analyst Inpatient Rehab opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.