Do you have the PRN career opportunities as a(an) Mammography Technician PRN you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA Florida Memorial Hospital which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
HCA Florida Memorial Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Mammography Technician PRN where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
We are seeking a Mammography Technologist for our Breast Diagnostic Center. The Mammography Tech operates Mammography and Radiology imaging equipment to produce images of patient’s body for diagnostic purposes and assist physicians with procedures in sterile environment.
What you will do in this role:
· You will perform Mammo exams as per protocol on a variety of different body parts in an efficient manner.
· You will complete pre-exam screening, greet patients and assist in appropriate gowns, complete history forms, complete technologist exam sheet, stock rooms with required supplies and check labs when necessary.
· You will verify and follow doctor’s orders in patient’s chart, initial patient chart when exam is complete, start/remove IVs when necessary, and safely administer contrast media with power injector.
· You will transport patients to and from ER and other Imaging areas when assistant is unavailable, move patients on and off the exam table, organize and prioritize patient exams for best work flow, and communicate effectively with customers - physicians, co-workers, patients and their families.
What Qualifications you will need:
· Graduate of an AMA approved Radiography program is required.
· ARRT registered with advanced registration in Mammography.
· BLS with AHA or Red Cross
· Minimum of 2 years of experience of experience is highly preferred
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Memorial Hospital has provided quality healthcare services since 1969, giving patients access to highly-trained physicians and advanced technology. With more than 50 years of pioneering healthcare, our 450+ bed hospital is one of the region's leading acute care facilities. We offer a range of services for our patients, including 24-hour emergency care at three different locations and a Level II trauma center. Other specialized programs include our accredited Chest Pain Center, certified Stroke Center, Heart Center, Bone and Joint Center, maternity center and much more. Memorial has received the Gold Seal of Approval for Primary Stroke Centers and is sepsis-certified by the Joint Commission.
At Memorial Hospital, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our Jacksonville community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Mammography Technician PRN opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.