Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as an AVP Change Management and Communication? At HCA Healthcare, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
HCA Healthcare, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated AVP Change Management and Communication like you to be a part of our team.
The AVP of Change Management & Communications is a corporate-level leadership position that will define and lead the change management strategy for large scale, complex implementations at HCA. In this role, the candidate will be responsible for organizing, executing, and sustaining that change management strategy for CSG initiatives. This role is responsible for the documentation and validation of the change management and communication strategy, the identification of associated risks and mitigation actions, and partnering with the multi-disciplinary Implementation Team on the execution of the strategy. The position requires an in-depth understanding and appreciation for operational processes, supporting technologies and its capabilities, limitations, and impact on key stakeholders. In addition, this position partners with clinical leaders to implement detailed changes in physician workflow, nursing workflow, ancillary workflow and all of the coordination that takes place throughout a facility in order to fulfill our CSG strategy. Lastly, this position requires strong implementation, communication, and resource management skills. The AVP of Change Management and Communication will be working closely with Implementations and other Business Owners in CSG to shepherd though change and will be responsible for managing communications and change management resources working with our facilities. The ideal candidate is an independent thinker that has proven leadership skills with an excellent change management background. It is critical that this leader is able to lead and manage multiple initiatives in parallel. The AVP Change Management and Communications must be results-oriented with a demonstrated strong commitment and willingness to do what it takes to get the job completed in a high-quality manner. This is a corporate-level management position that build and monitor change readiness and deliver smooth change interventions. This individual will be a member of the Implementation Team and will be responsible for managing and mentoring a team of communications and change management resources.
• Works with CSG leaders to escalate project issues as needed and ensure CSG is aligned with operational realities and priorities.
• Develop and execute the ongoing Change Management strategy for large scale CSG implementations.
• Manage, mentor, grow, and support team of direct reports on the Implementation Team
• Collaborate with the clinical champions and other areas (CT&I, ITG, CSG, Facility and Division teams) to understand the challenges of driving change
• Oversee the design and execution of the Change Impact Assessment and Change Readiness Assessment frameworks large scale initiatives
• Partner with the Training Leads on the use-adoption/training programs for CSG implementations
• Develop targeted and agile approaches to manage change leadership and workforce transition
• Analyze stakeholder perspectives as necessary to build targeted Organizational Change Management solutions
• Develop appropriate metrics to measure impact of change interventions in driving successful change
• Engage key program leaders across CSG initiatives, and foster leadership alignment and initiative buy-in
• Ensures communication between the project teams, the clinicians, and all of the affected departments during implementation
• Identify and implement tools to manage the change program and stakeholder engagement activities
• Develop internal and external Communications Strategy to elevate the importance of CSG initiatives, and ensure messaging is consistent, engaging, and reflects HCA’s core principles
• Guide and oversee articulation of CSG initiative’s value proposition
• Work closely with project leads to provide communication guidance to senior leaders during times of transformative change
• Responsible for successful execution of communications across HCA stakeholders to create program awareness and understanding
Education & Experience:
• Master's degree Organizational Psychology or Associated Program Required
• Bachelor's degree Required • 10+ years of experience in healthcare implementations Preferred
• 10+ years of experience in management work experience Required Or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
• 10+years’ experience planning strategy, execution, and measurement of complex behavior change programs including leadership alignment, communications, education, and impact management Required
• Related experience must include experience as a leaders in Organizational Change Management in a clinical setting Required
• Excellent organizational, time-management, communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills. Required
• Ability to work in an office environment, attend meetings, and travel approximately 50% Required
HCA Healthcare (Corporate), based in Nashville, Tennessee, supports a variety of corporate roles from business operations to administrative positions. Like our colleagues in any HCA Healthcare hospital, our corporate campus employees enjoy unparalleled resources and opportunities to reach their potential as healthcare leaders and innovators. From market rate compensation to continuing education and career advancement opportunities, every person has a solid foundation for success. Nashville is also home to our Executive Development Program, where exceptional employees are groomed to take on CNO- and COO-level roles in our hospitals. This selective program focuses on ethics, leadership and the financial and clinical knowledge required of professionals at this level of the industry.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our AVP Change Management and Communication opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.This position is incentive eligible.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.