This job posting is no longer active.
Do you have the PRN career opportunities as a(an) Behavioral Health Tech PRN you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Memorial Satilla Health which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
Memorial Satilla Health, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Behavioral Health Tech PRN where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
We are seeking a Mental Health Tech to join our center who will provide clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high-quality, efficient care. The Mental Health Tech is an integral part of a multidisciplinary patient care team. Under the direction of licensed nursing personnel and within the scope of training and hospital guidelines, you will perform a variety of technical and specialized skills that assist with addressing the treatment plan and needs of our patients.
What you will do in this role:
· You will help with data collection, identification of patient risk factors, general patient care, and documentation.
· You may observe and monitor patients deemed to be at risk to self or others.
· You will help provide care to all patients based on age specific development and cultural diversity.
· You may assist in the orientation of new employees as well as students and other trainees
· You must have effective communication skills in the English language; both orally and written.
· You will have the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously including demonstrating a proficiency in computer skills to ensure quality patient care.
What Qualifications you will need:
· Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Patient Care Tech/Behavioral Health Tech certification preferred
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Experience in Behavioral Health is preferred
· BLS – Healthcare Provider (American Heart Association or American Red Cross)
· Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI) training within 90 days of hire then every calendar year
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Memorial Satilla Health is a 230+ bed acute-care hospital serving the Middle-Georgia community for more than 60 years. Our hospital offers key services, including an ER where more than 45,000 emergencies are treated each year, Heart, Orthopedic, Surgery, Rehabilitation, Sleep and Birthing Centers and an extensive Mental Health program for seniors and those suffering with memory loss.
At Memorial Satilla Health, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our Waycross community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way. Waycross and its neighboring town of Blackshear, collectively offer excellent public schools, an active art and theater group, several golf courses, and an excellent array of hiking, fishing, camping and boating fun.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Behavioral Health Tech PRN opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.