This job posting is no longer active.
Are you looking for a work environment as a Physical Therapist where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with Research Medical Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At RMC, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Research Medical Center family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization.
We are currently looking for an ambitious Physical Therapist to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
Physical therapists help people with physical injuries or illnesses of to regain range of movement and control their pain. They help determine the root causes of the trauma, counsel patients, and work with them to create a plan for rehabilitation.
- Function as a member of the healthcare team.
- Provide medically prescribed physical therapy programs in accordance with national standards and administrative policies of the hospital.
- The goal is to restore function and prevent disability following disease, injury, surgery or loss of a body part in order to allow the patient to perform to his/her maximum ability.
What Qualifications You Wil Need:
- Minimum education required is a Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy
- Current State professional license or license eligible.
- Good interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills and the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing required.
- Word processing skills preferred.
- Basic Cardiac Life Saving (BCLS) – American Red Cross required upon hire.
- New grads accepted.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills; Diagnostic skills consistent with professional degree.
- Proficient with computer software programs. Proficient with patient care related equipment
At Research Medical Center, above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Located in beautiful Kansas City, Missouri, RMC embodies the mission and heart of HCA MidAmerica. We are recognized as a healthcare leader due to our skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses. To ensure that we exceed our patients’ health care needs, we staff over 700 doctors who represent 29 medical specialties in our 590-bed facility.
Several of our renowned programs, including Level I Trauma, Sarah Cannon Cancer Care, Grossman Burn Center, Neuroscience Institute and Women’s Care Center, feature advanced technological resources used to diagnose and treat patients. Whether your healthcare needs are urgent and critical or simply routine and preventative, our advanced capabilities allow us to be one of the most comprehensive hospitals in the Kansas City region.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.