Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) OR Internal Control Coordinator? At HCA Florida Lake Monroe Hospital, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
HCA Florida Lake Monroe Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated OR Internal Control Coordinator like you to be a part of our team.
Job Summary and Qualifications
The Supply Chain Operating Room Internal Control Coordinator (ORICC) is responsible for building, implementing and maintaining all supply chain system functions within the O.R. Directly responsible for maintaining O.R.
What you will do in this role:
- Proactively develops and manages relationships with key facility stakeholders, including the OR leadership team and physicians
- Develops daily schedules to ensure that Billing, Purchase Orders and Preference card changes are completed with 24 hours
- Works on Meditech (or other OR system) Data KPI’s to ensure Meditech Data Integrity is continuously improved and maintained
- Contributes to the Supply Expense Plan regarding OR margin improvement opportunities as appropriate
- Responsible for managing the implementation, cleanup and optimization of the OR MIS Supply Inventory dictionary and Supply Inventory on Physician Preference cards
- Responsible for the management of Tissue Tracker issue report and working with OR Analyst and Clinical staff to resolve any interface issues between he MIS and the Tissue Tracker System.
- Works with CRD and O.R. Material Manager on all O.R. Supply conversions to ensure that the preference cards are updated in a timely manner
What qualifications you will need:
- Hig School or GED required
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant clinical/materials experience, O.R. experience preferred
- Specific Operating Room/Surgical Services experience preferred
- This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HealthTrust Supply Chain is a critical part of HCA Healthcare’s strategy. Our focus is to improve performance and reduce costs. We do this by joining non-clinical and administrative functions. HealthTrust Supply Chain best practice methodologies. We develop, apply and monitor cost-efficient initiatives and programs for HCA Healthcare. By improving facility efficiency, medical professionals can focus on our mission - patient care.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our OR Internal Control Coordinator opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.