Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Respiratory Therapist PRN? At Lone Peak Hospital, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
Lone Peak Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Respiratory Therapist PRN like you to be a part of our team.
As a Registered Respiratory Therapist you will be will be joining a team that is dedicated to serving others in need and also supporting one another. In this important role:
· You will assess patients and recommend care plans and treatment regimens.
· You will implement and maintain BiPAP/CPAP, pressure control/high frequency jet ventilation, and mechanical ventilation for patients as directed.
· You will maintain patient airways by suctioning, positioning, securing endotracheal and tracheostomy tubes, changing tracheostomy tubes, and intubating in designated circumstances.
· You will obtain blood from arterial and pulmonary artery catheters and by arteriotomy.
· You will provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation and emergency care to unstable patients when needed.
· You will provide education to students, new therapists, and other personnel as appropriate.
· You will give excellent care to our neonate, infant, pediatric, adult, and geriatric patients.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Lone Peak Hospital is a 32 plus bed hospital on the Lone Peak Medical Campus, which has been built to meet healthcare needs of people in our community. Riding a substantial population jump of 70% over the last 20 years, our community and its residents are ready for our inpatient services that include obstetric care and surgery services. We have earned an “A” rating in Hospital Safety Grades (Leapfrog Group 2019) and 5-Star rating for Spinal Fusion Surgery (Healthgrades 2018-2019).
Lone Peak Hospital is located in the thriving modern-day community of Draper, UT that sits on the south end of Salt Lake Valley that includes pristine cycling, hiking and horseback trails; and close proximity to year-round, outdoor recreational activities like skiing, backpacking, hang gliding, rock climbing, wildlife viewing and fly fishing.
We are part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more than 300 affiliate facilities across the country – offering our colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA and Lone Peak Hospital are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and our colleagues.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Respiratory Therapist PRN opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.