This job posting is no longer active.
Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Cardiac Cath Lab Rad Tech you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA Houston Healthcare Pearland which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
HCA Houston Healthcare Pearland, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Cardiac Cath Lab Rad Tech where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
We are seeking a Cardiac Cath Lab Radiology Technologist for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
What You Will Do In Your Role:
* You will be responsible for assisting the R.N. in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the care of the Cath Lab patient.
* You will be responsible to function in a call-out situation by scrubbing and running the table (x-ray).
* You will ensure archiving and storage of digital data and maintains proper operation of image review stations.
* You will perform post processing manipulation of digital data to supply physician with additional clinical data.
* You will be able to function in a Code Blue situation.
What qualifications you will need:
* 2 years of experience in the field or in a related area
* Prior Cath Lab experience preferred
* Graduate of accredited school of Radiologic Technology required
* ARRT and Radiology Technologist through the Texas Department of Health or RCIS certification required.
* Current BCLS certification from the American Heart Association required.
* ACLS certification within 6 months of employment
No experience Required Years of Experience
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
As the first hospital in Pearland, Texas, HCA Houston Healthcare Pearland is proud to provide healthcare resources to the south Houston communities. Our 50+ bed hospital isn’t just a neighborhood hospital, but we are an exceptional full-service hospital that happens to be in your neighborhood. Our hospital provides expert emergency care, breast cancer screening, and cardiology services. Our emergency department provides fast and effective care, our women’s diagnostic imaging center provides full-service mammogram procedures, including diagnostic and 3D mammograms, for effective breast cancer screening, and our cardiology team is home to some of the top Houston cardiologists. HCA Houston Healthcare Pearland aspires to connect with each one of our patients to build a network of caring individuals. We are members of HCA Houston Healthcare, the most comprehensive family of hospitals in the region and part of the leading provider of healthcare in the country, HCA Healthcare. Together we are stronger, smarter and more accessible in providing the patient-centered care you need close to home.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Cardiac Cath Lab Rad Tech opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.