Do you want to be appreciated daily? Our nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for patients. At Memorial Satilla Health our nurses set us apart from any other healthcare provider. We are seeking a(an) Med Surg RN Sign on Bonus to join our healthcare family.
Memorial Satilla Health, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
At Memorial Satilla Health, our nurses play a vital part. We know that every nurse’s path and purpose is unique. Do you want to create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to create the career path that fits their life – for life – and empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our Med Surg RN Sign on Bonus opportunity.
In collaboration with the patient, the patient’s family, and other members of the health care team, the Medical/Surgical Registered Nurse is responsible for assessing, evaluating, planning, implementing, and coordinating a treatment plan and achieving the goals of the nursing department. You serve as a key position of the interdependent team, and hold responsibility for achieving positive patient and departmental outcomes.
What you will do in this role:
· You will maintain overall accountability/responsibility for assigned patients
· You will manage efficient flow of patient care including screening, preparation for exam, providing general nursing care and comfort, and arranging for admissions, testing and discharges
· You will maintain and review patients’ records including posting tests and examination results
· You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders
· You will instruct patients and families regarding medications and treatment plans
· You will respond to and refer incoming telephone calls (may include phone triage when needed)
What qualifications you may need:
· Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher is required
· Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license
· A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Memorial Satilla Health is a 230+ bed acute-care hospital serving the Middle-Georgia community for more than 60 years. Our hospital offers key services, including an ER where more than 45,000 emergencies are treated each year, Heart, Orthopedic, Surgery, Rehabilitation, Sleep and Birthing Centers and an extensive Mental Health program for seniors and those suffering with memory loss.
At Memorial Satilla Health, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our Waycross community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way. Waycross and its neighboring town of Blackshear, collectively offer excellent public schools, an active art and theater group, several golf courses, and an excellent array of hiking, fishing, camping and boating fun.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our Med Surg RN Sign on Bonus opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.