Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a Senior Business Analyst? At HCA Healthcare, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
HCA Healthcare, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Senior Business Analyst like you to be a part of our team.
Job Summary and Qualifications
This Senior Business Analyst position’s primarily responsibility is to support the design, configuration, development, implementation and operation of the Infor/Lawson ERP and other integrated systems. As part of the Enterprise Accounting Services (“EAS”) team you will help design, implement and support the long term roadmap strategy for the Infor Cloud Suite Financials and Supply Management system.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Provide experienced-based knowledge in the design, configuration, development, and implementation of projects and existing system updates and enhancements.
- Collaborate with HCA’s IT department and external consultant to evaluate various proposed IT solutions and facilitate discussions between the various technical groups, i.e. developers, database administrators, data architects, etc.
- Prepare documentation of accounting standard operating procedures, ERP system support processes, and interface design specifications
- Work directly with management and applicable staff of various HCA lines of business to ensure successful achievement of all project goals, including development and implementation of required business processes and internal controls.
- Coordinate testing of software implementations, upgrades, and enhancements from the business owner and user perspective.
- Assist with support, maintenance and resolution of issues with high-levels of complexity and difficulty
- Apply and share expertise and knowledge of processes, standard methodologies and best practices.
- Provide leadership and guidance to build a culture of trust, problem solving, innovation and ownership.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Engineering Management, MIS or Business required
- 5+ years of experience in of relevant business analyst, product analyst or similar experience required
- 5+ years of experience in the implementation of am “ERP-type” financial systems with Lawson system experience preferred
- 5+ years of experience in working with approval workflows would be plus
- 5+ years of experience in working with business users and departments in developing strong business processes and best practices in system implementations highly preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in procurement and/or accounts payable preferred
HCA Healthcare (Corporate), based in Nashville, Tennessee, supports a variety of corporate roles from business operations to administrative positions. Like our colleagues in any HCA Healthcare hospital, our corporate campus employees enjoy unparalleledresources and opportunitiesto reach their potential as healthcare leaders and innovators. From market rate compensation to continuing education andcareer advancement opportunities, every person has a solid foundation for success. Nashville is also home to ourExecutive Development Program, where exceptional employees are groomed to take on CNO- and COO-level roles in our hospitals. This selective program focuses on ethics, leadership and the financial and clinical knowledge required of professionals at this level of the industry.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Senior Business Analyst opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.