This job posting is no longer active.
Job Summary:Practice Top of License at Regional Medical Center of San Jose. Immediate opening for 3 Experienced CRNAs in the heart of Silicon Valley. We are seeking candidates with strong analytical and problem-solving skills; a commitment to excellence in clinical service and forward-thinking. Excellent team and culture with a work-life balance where you are also valued and supported.Qualified Candidates/Highlights:
- Approximately 6000 cases Annually
- Diverse case mix: General, Trauma, Ortho, and vascular.
- Experience with neuraxial and regional anesthesia is a plus.
- 5 Main ORs
- Call is 1 night a week and 1:4 weekends
- 10-hour and 12-hour Block Shift schedule with post-call time off
- W2, Full Time and Hospital-Employed
- $15K Relocation
- Sign-on Bonus offered with a 3-year commitment
- Annual CME allowance
- 8 weeks of PTO Coming This Spring
Regional Medical Center of San Jose:
- Comprehensive Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, LTD, and STD
- 401k with a Company Match
- HCA Offers Occurrence Based Malpractice 100% with no tail coverage required
Community information paragraphSan Jose, California is a major technology hub and one of the largest cities in Northern California. San Jose is home to a diverse community with many different cultural and art offerings, great education, and a desirable place to live. Widely known as the center of innovation, Silicon Valley is also home to many national state parks, and beaches in the area and within close driving distance. The community offers college and professional sports teams, including an NHL, and MLS team.
- Acute Care Level II Trauma Center with 264 Beds
- Nationally recognized and accredited facility as a Comprehensive Stroke Center
- The hospital provides a host of technologically-advanced services including Cardiovascular, Neuro, Orthopedic, General Surgery, Interventional Pulmonology, and multi-organ Cancer Care
- Santa Clara County designated STEMI Receiving Center, and designated Lung Cancer Screening Center
- Member of Extracorporeal Life Support Organization (ECMO) and is certified by The Joint Commission in Sepsis Care