This job posting is no longer active.
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our Inventory Technician opening with Trident Medical Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
Trident Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
We are seeking a(an) Inventory Technician for our team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!
As an Inventory Tech, you will work directly in our facilities receiving and distributing supplies. Our Supply Chain team is dedicated to providing the materials needed to ensure quality care can be delivered to our patients.
In this role you will:
• Process all “returns to vendor” or “returns to backup stock” and deliver supplies in an accurate and timely manner
• Transport and deliver legend drugs, non-prescription drugs, contrast media and drug-containing devices
• Receive expedited deliveries, accurately key receiving into the SMART system, and deliver to appropriate department
• Receive all cross-docked items into the SMART system
• Review and maintain Min/Max for storeroom safety stock daily and place orders appropriately
• Count par level areas (POU areas) weekly according to schedule
• Ensure POU items have the appropriate barcodes
• Perform QA random checks on totes
• Rotate stock in POU areas and backup storeroom areas to ensure no items are out of date and provide assistance to personnel
• Check after-hour logs for charges and determine how to avoid reoccurrence
• High school diploma or GED is required
• Previous inventory or customer service experience
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HealthTrust Supply Chain is a critical part of HCA Healthcare’s strategy. Our focus is to improve performance and reduce costs. We do this by joining non-clinical and administrative functions. HealthTrust Supply Chain best practice methodologies. We develop, apply and monitor cost-efficient initiatives and programs for HCA Healthcare. By improving facility efficiency, medical professionals can focus on our mission - patient care.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Across HCA Healthcare’s more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Inventory Technician opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.