Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Desktop Support Analyst II you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA Healthcare which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Desktop Support Analyst II where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Primary responsibilities include:
· Respond to Tier II PSG enterprise support requests in person or remotely as required o Areas of oversight include: § Enterprise hardware and software deployment and quality control § Hardware and software troubleshooting § Software upgrades/deployments/release management § Patch management, encryption, and antivirus
· Installs, maintains, and troubleshoots PSG enterprise endpoint software and hardware
· Enterprise deployment of applications and software update packages to all user systems through SCCM and other various methodology and tools
· Evaluate and make recommendations meeting HCA Healthcare ITG standards for software, hardware, or mobile devices
· Assists enterprise end user community in the proper use of endpoint systems
· Responsible for installation, upgrade and configuration of network printers
· Provide assistance with audio/visual equipment as needed
· Advise and support PSG leadership and executive staff
· Provide enterprise endpoint security guidance and ensure all PSG devices meet HCA security standards
· Develop enterprise documentation related to PSG ITG support and standards
· Create and/or deliver internal cross-training and/or end-user training on a variety of technology and standard
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
• A thorough knowledge and understanding of current and emerging technical services technology
• Strong technical skills in configuring, installing, and troubleshooting of Microsoft Windows (all versions), Microsoft Office suite, antivirus software, TCP/IP, encryption software, and imaging software as well as experience in troubleshooting peripherals and handheld devices
• Strong understands of technical support processes and workflow
• Understands pertinent HIPAA guidelines
• Analytical skills and detailed organizational skills
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
• Strong demonstration of customer orientation • Experience using remote desktop management tools
• Experience using an enterprise ticketing solution • Knowledge of local area networks
• Knowledge of IMAP, DLAP, Microsoft ActiveSync, Active Directory, Group Policy, WINS, DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP
• Demonstrated ability to work in stressful situations
• Strong competency of PC use and required tools
Bachelors is preferred
3 years experience is required
5 years experience is preferred
Occasional/ Intermittent Travel Required
ITG transforms healthcare and gives people healthier tomorrows. We deliver information technology strategy, support, and solutions. ITG improve and enhance patient care and business operations. We deliver services at administrative locations, data centers, and hospitals. The facilities we support are located in 20+ states and the United Kingdom. Our team works to move healthcare forward. We do this by seeking, embracing, developing, and delivering technology for patient care.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Desktop Support Analyst II opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.