Last year alone, HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours impacting our communities. As a(an) Endoscopy Manager with St. David's North Austin Medical Center, you can be a manager in an organization that is devoted to giving!
St. David's North Austin Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) Endoscopy Manager. We care for our communities and employees! HCA Hope Fund in fourteen years reached a historic milestone: $50 million in help to our colleagues in need. Last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!
Job Summary and Qualifications
The Manager ensures high quality, patient-centered care through oversight of the overall daily function and staffing of the unit/department. The Manager monitors and evaluates the provision of nursing care in accordance with established policies/procedures and holds staff accountable for quality and clinical outcomes in support of facility objectives. Participates in providing patient specific care standards as directed, and follows service excellence standards to ensure high levels of patient satisfaction.
- You will help create a superior clinical identity by operationalizing evidence-based practices to enhance patient safety and quality outcomes. Ensure adherence to standards of care.
- You will support efforts to reduce variation in clinical practice and improve efficiency, effectiveness, and cost. Ensure a culture of accountability and transparency in the provision of care.
- You will support the achievement of internal/external benchmarks, accreditations, and designations. You will ensure compliance with all policies, procedures, and regulatory standards.
- You will ensure equipment maintenance is performed regularly and according to regulatory and/or accreditation standards. You will manage admissions and discharge processes to ensure efficient throughput and high quality, patient-centered care.
- You will facilitate effective interdisciplinary care coordination within and across departments. Ensure staff with appropriate clinical competencies are assigned to meet patient care needs.
- You will provide leadership in attaining and sustaining an unparalleled patient experience. Instill accountability for providing consistent, positive patient interactions that differentiate the organization as a healthcare leader.
- You will review various feedback mechanisms and helps identify opportunities to improve customer/patient satisfaction. Supports the development and implementation of strategies to elevate the patient experience.
- You will leverage various feedback mechanisms to benchmark performance and identify opportunities to improve patient satisfaction.
- You will ensure compliance with evidence-based practices that enhance patient experience and customer service.
- You will collaborate with subject matter experts and other leaders to create an environment of teamwork that supports improved outcomes and service.
- You will identify development opportunities or training needs of individual employees and teams.
What qualifications you will need:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Registered Nurse
- Associate Degree, or Bachelors Degree
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
David’s North Austin Medical Center is a multi-specialty hospital in Texas with
more than 360 beds. The facility is home to St. David’s Children’s Hospital, St. David’s Women’s
Center of Texas featuring a Level III NICU, a Kidney Transplant Center, and the Texas Institute for Robotic Surgery. Additional services
offered at this medical center include 24-hour emergency care, heart and vascular care, neurology and
neurosurgery, rehabilitation services, and inpatient and outpatient surgery.
St. David’s North Austin Medical Center is part of St. David’s HealthCare, which is one
of the largest healthcare systems in Texas and the third-largest employer in the Austin area. St.
David’s HealthCare was formed through a unique partnership between HCA Healthcare and two
local non-profits — St. David’s Foundation and Georgetown Health Foundation.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the
delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Become a manager with an organization that invests in your career while giving to the community. We are seeking distinguished applicants for our Endoscopy Manager opening. Help HCA Healthcare create healthier tomorrows for patients and communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.