Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) FAC SC Equip Coord? At HCA Florida Ocala Hospital, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
HCA Florida Ocala Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated FAC SC Equip Coord like you to be a part of our team.
Job Summary and Qualifications
The Equipment Coordinator is responsible for initial receiving, asset tagging, delivering, returning and maintenance of rental medical equipment within the consolidated service centers. The Equipment Coordinator is also responsible for all administrative functions associated with the equipment including managing all entry and exit forms, and reviewing monthly rental report and invoices. The Equipment Coordinator is also responsible for cleaning and preparing moveable equipment for outgoing requests, and other duties as required. Additional duties: coordination and scheduling of preventive maintenance procedures, monitoring location of equipment in the facilities and reporting of facility utilization/need.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for supervising all aspects of the receiving, delivery, and return process.
- Receiving all incoming Capital Equipment Requisitions (CER) for rental fleet.
- Reviewing receiving documents and equipment for accuracy.
- Asset tagging and ensuring cleanliness of new equipment.
- Managing all rental equipment returns.
- Maintaining all rental medical equipment with the Biomed team.
- Managing and maintaining all paperwork related to equipment, including entry and exit forms, and rental invoices.
- Review, audit, and retain all monthly rental reports and invoices, and report any discrepancies to the facility Supply Chain Director (SCD) and/or designee.
- Establish and maintain relationships with rental equipment vendors.
- Guarantee that all rental equipment is returned properly and in a timely manner as outlined.
- Respond in a timely manner to all requests from facility clinical staff regarding rental equipment.
- Review all stats orders for rental equipment made at the facilities on the next business and taking appropriate action e.g. return, redeploy, approve.
- Review monthly division rental report to discover opportunities to acquire rental equipment.
- Maintain effective communication with customers, co-team leaders, equipment technicians, and the management team.
- Demonstrates effective problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates comprehensive job knowledge.
- Prepares schedule for the on-site operations.
- Attends in-service presentations, and completes mandatory education week, including but not limited to, infection control, patient safety, quality improvements, MSDS and OSHA standards
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Bachelor’s or Associates Degree Preferred
- Previous equipment management experience Preferred
- This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HealthTrust Supply Chain is a critical part of HCA Healthcare’s strategy. Our focus is to improve performance and reduce costs. We do this by joining non-clinical and administrative functions. HealthTrust Supply Chain best practice methodologies. We develop, apply and monitor cost-efficient initiatives and programs for HCA Healthcare. By improving facility efficiency, medical professionals can focus on our mission - patient care.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our FAC SC Equip Coord opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
HealthTrust - Non RN – HP