Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our Patient Care Tech opening with John Randolph Medical Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
John Randolph Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
We are seeking a(an) Patient Care Tech for our team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!
Seeking an enthusiastic Patient Care Tech to join our dynamic team of healthcare professionals! Our Patient Care Technicians (PCT) work under the supervision of the Registered Nurse (RN), and assist the nursing staff in providing patient care. You will deliver high quality, patient-centered care services related to common nursing functions and activities of daily living. If this sounds like you, come be a part of what makes us great and apply today!
· You will work closely with the clinical team to create and implement a care plan by performing direct and indirect patient care under the supervision of the licensed nurse.
· Obtain and record initial and ongoing patient information throughout the cycle of care.
· Document observations, interactions, patient responses to performed activities, and any physical or behavioral changes at time of occurrence.
· You will assist with patient mobility by regularly turning, positioning, and ambulating as well as transferring patients to and from other units/departments.
· Clerical duties include assembling and maintaining charts, filing, answering and transferring phones, and relaying messages.
· CNA certification in the Commonwealth of Virginia through the Board of Health Professions; or completed Fundamentals of Nursing course through an accredited school of nursing.
· Previous healthcare experience is preferred.
· American Heart Association or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider required.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
John Randolph Medical Center has provided quality healthcare services since 1915. We give patient's access to trained physicians and advanced technology. With more than a century of pioneering healthcare, our 140+ bed hospital is one of the leading acute care facilities for the Tri-Cities Region. A top performing hospital recognized by the Joint Commission, John Randolph Medical Center has also received recognition from the American Association of Respiratory Care. Our emergency room is stroke and chest pain accredited.
At John Randolph Medical Center, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Across HCA Healthcare’s more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Patient Care Tech opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.