Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a Clinical Nurse Coordinator (RN) to join our family. Come be a part of the change!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball – Tomball, TX
Clinical Nurse Coordinator (RN) – Main Operating Room
HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball is a 350-bed offering a wide variety of services, including emergency care, labor and delivery, a level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), general surgery, orthopedics, and robotic surgery. The hospital's 150-acre campus also features The Tomball Regional Orthopedic Center, The Women's Center, Texas Sports Medicine Center, and The Heart and Vascular Center.
HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.
• The RN Service Supervisors assigned to the Operating Room cares for infants, children, adolescents, adults, and geriatrics.
• Responsible for meeting the Standards of Practice for Operating Room Area and managing all assigned personnel, supplies, and equipment. Demonstrates clinical expertise in area of specialty.
• Participates in activities to plan, measure, assess, and improve the quality of patient care. Circulates or scrubs for a variety of surgical specialty cases.
• Responsible for surgical suite preparation for a variety of surgical cases.
• Collaborates with physicians, nurses, and other clinical disciplines in making decisions regarding each patient's care needs.
• Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing, BSN is preferred.
What qualifications you will need:
• Two years scrubbing and circulating experienced required in an Operating Room setting.
• Current Texas licensure with State Board of Nurse Examiners
• American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification required
• CNOR certification preferred
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.