Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a Senior Technical Analyst with TriStar Skyline Medical Center you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!
TriStar Skyline Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the TriStar Skyline Medical Center family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Technical Analyst to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
The Senior Technical Analyst implements and supports a broad range of facility-based ITG equipment. As the key technical service resource within the facility, the Senior Technical Analyst is responsible for the set-up and repair of facility-based, end-user infrastructure and resolution of desktop incidents and requests reported by facility users to the service desk.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• You will implement and support the broadest range of facility-based ITG equipment, including but not limited to network equipment, servers, terminals, personal computers, printers, cabling, related software products
• Communicates and escalates incidents and requests beyond scope of ability to senior service resources
• Logs and tracks incidents and requests; reviews incident and request tracking databases
• Provides 24x7 on-call support based on division ITG staff rotation, and carries a pager as warranted
• Investigating hardware problems and performs minor system hardware and communication connection repairs
• Acting as facility lead on technical project implementations; coordinates infrastructure-based needs for facility based new construction
• Participating in meetings, committees and continuing education to improve individual, departmental and organizational performance
• You will aid and train users on proper use of division and/or facility technology
• Mentoring and training of Division Technical Analysts
• Participating in facility-based ITG project planning, as needed
• Maintaining and protecting confidentiality with regard to all aspects of patient care and employee information
• Performs other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
•Demonstrate broad knowledge of technology and solutions
•Demonstrate customer orientation; strength in analytical, math, and reasoning skills
•Demonstrate proficiency in MS Office applications
•Provide onsite technology support on projects
•Must be able to drive to assigned sites to complete work
Bachelor's degree in information systems or healthcare-related field is preferred
Minimum two years of broad technical experience required
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
ITG transforms healthcare and gives people healthier tomorrows. We deliver information technology strategy, support, and solutions. ITG improve and enhance patient care and business operations. We deliver services at administrative locations, data centers, and hospitals. The facilities we support are located in 20+ states and the United Kingdom. Our team works to move healthcare forward. We do this by seeking, embracing, developing, and delivering technology for patient care.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Senior Technical Analyst opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.