Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as an Advanced Paramedic today with Lafayette Regional Health Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At LRHC we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
· Student Loan Repayment
· Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
· Paid Personal Leave
· 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
· Identity Theft Protection discounts
· Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
· Adoption Assistance
· Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the LRHCC family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Advanced Paramedic to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
The Critical Care Paramedic may provide services that are within the scope of the Paramedic’s State Paramedic Certification without physician supervision and direction and is responsible for implementing technical procedures and care to Critical Care patients safely and effectively. Any service provided directly to a patient must be pursuant to protocols, procedures and policies of the Hospital and pursuant to a Critical Care Physician’s order and in accordance with the applicable standard of care and the requirements of this Job Description. The Critical Care Paramedic reports to the Hospital’s Director of Critical Care. The quality of care and service given will adhere to the philosophy and objectives of HCA in order to meet the healthcare needs of patients and their families.
About this Department:
· 25 Bed Critical Access Hospital; opportunity to really know your patient and address their individual needs
· Small Cohesive team with excellent collaboration
· Great training and education provided by tenured team
1. Participate in CQI projects
2. Maintains clinical competence
3. Maintains competence in documentation
4. Utilize SBAR (Situation, Background, Assessment, Recommendation) for communication
5. Support and represent the facility’s Mission, Vision, Values while performing the role
6. Attend meetings and in-services as required by departmental policy
7. Other duties as assigned
8. Demonstrates working knowledge of AIDET, utilizing with each patient interaction
9. Regular, reliable attendance is required to ensure the highest level of patient care
10. Follows hospital safety and quality standards and expectations, as it pertains to job performance and patient care
11. Behavior demonstrates understanding and adherence to Lafayette Regional Health Center’s ICARE values:
a. Perform all daily activities with INTEGRITY
b. Show COMPASSION in all interactions
c. ALWAYS deliver the highest level of patient care and customer satisfaction, every time
d. Exhibit RESPECT to self and others
e. Work to achieve the highest standards of EXCELLENCE
· High school diploma or GED
· Missouri Paramedic EMT-P required. BCLS and ACLS required. PALS required within 6 months of date of hire
· 2+ years preferred as a field Paramedic with an EMS agency and/or clinical experience working in a hospital. BLS certification required at hire and maintained.
Lafayette Regional Health Center is a 25-bed critical access hospital, accredited by The Joint Commission, located in historic Lexington, MO, 50 miles east of Kansas City. We offer a comprehensive array of services in a small-town environment. Patients enjoy the comfort of knowing they’re receiving quality healthcare in their hometown. In addition to the hospital we also operate three physician clinics in Lafayette County.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Advanced Paramedic opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.