This job posting is no longer active.
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Medical Office Coordinator? At West Valley Medical Group, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
West Valley Medical Group, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Medical Office Coordinator like you to be a part of our team.
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
The primary responsibilities of the Clinic Coordinator UC is to direct, plan and coordinate the operations of the clinical and front office functions of a practice in partnership with Center Manager, while ensuring patient satisfaction.
SUPERVISOR: Center Manager UC
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
· Performs select administrative duties.
· Assists front office and clinical staff in developing and implementing short and long-term work plans and objectives.
· Oversees the process to prepare patients for examination and treatment.
· Screens telephone calls for referral to physicians.
· Develops guidelines for prioritizing work activities, evaluating effectiveness, and modifying activities as necessary to ensure appropriate staffing levels are maintained.
· Assists with scheduling of tests and treatment.
· Identifies, analyzes, and resolves work problems.
· May assist in the hiring and development of the clerical and clinical staff.
· Ensures office and clinical supply inventory is current, mail is opened and processed, offices are opened and closed according to established procedures.
· Ensures the timeliness and accuracy of patient charge entry into the billing system.
· Assists front office staff with ensuring point-of-service collections are made when applicable.
· Ensures that patients are treated courteously by the office staff and that other visitors are screened and properly directed.
· Replenishes office supplies when necessary.
· Works with all staff to ensure efforts are coordinated and high quality patient care is provided.
· Assists in maintaining patient files, records and other information.
· Required to work alternate shifts and may be required to float to other locations. Required to work in a staff position to fill open shifts.
· Compiles and condenses technical and statistical data for reports and records.
· Ensures any patient complaints are handled appropriately.
· Participates in professional development activities.
· Maintains strict confidentiality.
· Assists with preparation of staff meetings regularly
· Perform other duties as required.
sician employment, practice and urgent care operations. We are experts in hospitalist integration, and graduate medical education. We lead more than 1,300 physician practices and 170+ urgent care centers. We are HCA Healthcare’s graduate medical education leader. We provide direction for over 260 exceptional resident and fellowship programs. We focus on carrying out value-added solutions. These solutions help physicians deliver patient-centered healthcare. We support HCA Healthcare's commitment to the care and improvement of human life.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Medical Office Coordinator opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In compliance with the emergency regulation issued by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) dated November 4, 2021, and company policy, this role does not require* you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations, or to have applied for a medical or religious exemption. (*However there are rare exceptions for some roles that may be required to comply with the mandate. Ask your recruiter for more details.)
What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare in the most compassionate way possible.Learn more about HCA Healthcare chevron_right
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.