Together, we’re making a difference.
At Medical City Dallas, you can be part of a team that puts the care and improvement of human life above all else.
Surgical Services Registered Nurse Supervisor – Full-time Weekend Days
The Operating Room Supervisor RN oversees daily activities in the Surgical Services Department to ensure the prompt, safe and effective care of surgical patients.
• Coordinates the staff, patients and equipment through the surgical process
• Continually communicates with nurses, surgeons, anesthesiologists, technicians and others
• Serves as a clinical resource to other team members
Using advanced technology and leading-edge techniques, we perform procedures in a wide range of surgical specialties, including Brain, Cardiovascular, General, Gynecological, Neurology, Ortho, Plastics, Robotics, Spine, and Transplant.
Join our team and you will experience a total rewards package to support your health, life, career, and retirement including:
• A supportive and collaborative work environment
• Opportunities to progress in function, skill, and pay
• Generous tuition assistance, student loan repayment and clinical certification support
• A comprehensive health and wellness package including medical, dental and prescription drug coverage
• 401K and Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• HCA's Time Away From Work Program that combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence (including paid family leave)
Medical City Dallas is a full-service, Magnet-designated 899-bed hospital recognized for its leading-edge medical facilities and commitment to excellence in patient care. As part of HCA Healthcare, we have the resources and clinical expertise necessary to provide exceptional care. Our services include and advanced surgery (including transplant and robotic), bariatric/metabolic care, cardiovascular care, complete women's and children's services (including a Level IV NICU and Level I PICU), oncology (including transplant and cellular therapy), orthopedics, neurology and wound care.
What you need to be successful:
• BSN required
• Texas RN license or compact license is accepted
• Current BLS issued by the American Heart Association or American Red Cross required
• Must have at least two (2) years OR RN experience in an acute care hospital
• CNOR required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.