This job posting is no longer active.
Registered Nurse Med Surg Ortho Trauma
Full Time Nights 7P-7A
Our Med Surg Clinical Decision Unit provides care to a unique group of patients. The CDU Med Surg floor is a combination of our CDU where we monitor and evaluate patients who do not meet criteria for inpatient admission but are not well enough to go home without further observation and a general Med Surg area caring for a wide range of medical and surgical conditions. Our fast paced 32 bed unit is staffed with a team oriented group of caring Nurses and clinical professionals. Our team enjoys exceptional Management support, encouragement to get certifications and opportunities for continued growth and advancement.
Medical City Arlington is a 432-bed full-service hospital located in the heart of the growing South Arlington area. Our team consists of well over 1,000 full-time and part-time nurses, therapists, technicians and other healthcare personnel. Medical City Arlington is proud to be a leader in Dallas/Fort worth healthcare with nearly 700 highly skilled physicians who represent a wide variety of medical specialties. Together we form a team that is focused on high-quality care delivered safely in an environment filled with compassion and service.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Medical City Arlington we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of the unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
HCA is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Required Job Qualifications include:
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse from Texas Board of Nurse Examiners. Compact license is accepted.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for healthcare provider issued by American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Must have recent Medical Surgical acute care experience of at least 1 year.