DescriptionHourly Wage Estimate: $40.40 - $60.56 / hour
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Sunrise Hospital is committed to investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more efficiently. Are you passionate about delivering patient-centered care? Submit your application for NICU Registered Nurse position and spend more time at the bedside with the patient.
Sunrise Hospital offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success let us contribute to yours! Whether you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or C-suite role, shape business and operational outcomes, or work to deliver clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at Sunrise Hospital!
Seeking a Neonatal Intensive Care Registered Nurse who participates as an active member of the Nursing Team. In this role you will provide the best possible preventative and supportive intra-operative care to each patient based upon their individual needs and are looking for a team member who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. If that is you, come be a part of what makes us great and apply today!
· You will assume responsibility for coordinating safe, efficient, and therapeutically effective nursing care for patients’ assigned unit/department.
· You will have responsibilities that include participating in strategic planning, service delivery, program development, evaluation and implementation, budget and resource management, cost control, contract compliance and quality improvement.
· You will support patient safety initiatives and quality improvement activities.
· You may also work as a registered professional in the capacity of Charge RN in addition to being a clinical nurse providing care for patients for an assigned time.
· You will maintain current competency with nursing skills required and demonstrates knowledge regarding Standards of Care and Standards of Practice in the assigned area.
· You will demonstrate knowledge of principles of growth & development over life span, and possesses the ability to assess data reflective of patient status, and to interpret the data appropriately to identify patient requirements specific to the patient’s age.
· Graduate of Accredited School of Nursing, BSN preferred.
· Current licensure in Nevada as a Registered Nurse.
· BLS required.
· Neonatal Resuscitation Program (within 90 days of hire).
· Able to pass NICU pharmacology test within 2 attempts.
·Minimum 1 year NICU experience.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center provides Las Vegas and the Southwest region with high-quality, advanced healthcare services. We have been serving our community for nearly 60 years. Sunrise Hospital has been a Consumer Choice Award recipient for 15 consecutive years. We are the largest acute care facility in Nevada and the state's only fresh post-op Pediatric CICU. Our facility offers an advanced comprehensive stroke center which received the Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award from the GWTG.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Across HCA Healthcare’s more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our NICU Registered Nurse opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.