Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our Senior Application Engineer WFH opening with Work from Home today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
Work from Home, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
We are seeking a(an) Senior Application Engineer WFH for our team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!
Job Summary and Qualifications
The person in this position is a member of the team responsible for supporting all OnBase instances across the enterprise. In addition, this individual is responsible for the implementation of small enhancements to existing OnBase solutions and also participates in the implementation of new enterprise solutions that leverage the suite of OnBase licensed modules and integrate with other enterprise systems.
- Must be able to manage multiple, concurrent projects and operational support assignments
- Must be passionate about:
- OnBase Operational Excellence
- Mentoring teammates
- Creating and publishing support documentation
- Documenting code
- Following change management practices
- Must Lead by example:
- Is self-motivated, customer driven, with excellent communication skills
- Maintains all stakeholders informed
- Continues to learn new skills to stay on top of the latest technology trends
- Has a positive attitude, a good sense of humor and does not take himself/herself too seriously
- Focuses on solutions instead of barriers and is able to think “out of the box”
- Has a strong sense of accountability and ownership for all produced deliverables
- Work closely with the team to ensure all OnBase solutions are operating optimally
- Take initiative to identify, improve and automate current processes
- Take initiative to assist other team members
- Build strong relationships within and outside the department, including business owners and our extended IT team
- Provide Level 2 technical support
- Ensure best practices are followed when developing deliverables
- Follow the direction and vision provided by the Team Lead
- Participate in estimating sessions, solution design and development
- Provide development skills as required to meet solution requirements, such as:
- Code/modify SQL scripts to query the OnBase database
- Code/modify VB scripts, batch files and/or PowerShell scripts to automate administrative tasks
- Code/modify Unity Scripts and/or Unity Libraries to perform OnBase actions programmatically
- Develop/Update Workflows
- Develop Windows Services
- Develop Integrations to other enterprise systems
- Participate and contribute in all project meetings
- Provide assistance with future OnBase application and/or infrastructure upgrades
- Provide go-live application/solution support
- Perform operational support for break/fix incidents on all OnBase solutions
- Adhere to target response times associated with the service level agreement assigned to each incident priority
- Perform regular maintenance tasks (daily, weekly, monthly) on all OnBase instances
- Adhere to departmental and corporate change management guidelines and standards
- Participate in the team’s 24/7 on-call support rotation
- Resolve moderate and complex on-call support issues without assistance
- Participate in or lead problem management efforts as required
- Develop Knowledge Base articles to aid the Enterprise Service Desk and users to resolve common issues
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Practices and adheres to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement”.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree Preferred
- 5+ years of experience in an engineer role Required Or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- OnBase System Administration
- OnBase Workflow Administration
- OnBase Forms
- Excellent Organizational Skills
Other Desired Skills
- OnBase Versions: 16, Foundation 22.1
- OnBase APIs: HL7, REST, Unity, VBA
- OnBase Certifications: OCAPI, OCSA, OCASA, OCWA, OCAWA
- Other Hyland products: Brainware for Invoices
- Servers: SQL Server 2016, 2019 / Internet Information Server 8.2, 10 / Windows Server 2016, 2022
- Service Management: Jira, Service Central/Service Now, CMDB
- Data Interchange: JSON, XML, YAML
- Automation: UiPath
- Faxing: Open Text RightFax
- Version control: Enterprise GitHub, GitHub, git
- Programming languages: C# (.NET), Java
- Database languages: T-SQL (DCL, DDL, DML, TCL)
- IDEs: Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, SSMS, Postman
- Collaboration: Confluence, SharePoint, OneNote, WebEx, WebEx Teams
- Productivity: Office 365, SnagIt
- Tools: Citrix Director, HL7 Soup, Royal TS, Splunk, VMware vROM, Wireshark
ITGtransforms healthcare and gives peoplehealthier tomorrows. We deliver information technology strategy, support, and solutions. ITG improve and enhance patient care and business operations. We deliver services at administrative locations, data centers, and hospitals. The facilities we support are located in 20+ states and the United Kingdom. Our team works tomove healthcare forward. We do this by seeking, embracing, developing, and delivering technology for patient care.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Across HCA Healthcare’s more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Senior Application Engineer WFH opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.