Work Schedule: Friday, Saturday and Sunday 7PM to 7AM
Location: Medical City Plano Hospital
Medical City Plano is a full-service, 493-bed acute care hospital with more than 1,600 employees and over 1,000 physicians on staff, representing over 70 specialties and subspecialties. The medical staff at Medical City Plano is a diverse group of experienced professionals. They are dedicated and committed to using new technologies and keeping up-to-date on recent advancements in health care. Every member of our staff - including nurses, radiologists, therapists, pharmacists, support staff, management and administration - is focused on the health and comfort of every patient who comes through our doors.
We offer an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and growth opportunities. Our benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Radiology Technologist Job Summary:
Performs high quality diagnostic radiographic procedures, focusing on patient care and education. Supports and helps achieve departmental goals. Effectively participates and promotes Star Service skills to include service recovery.
Radiology Technologist Job Responsibilities:
- Provide high quality diagnostic imaging.
- Delivers customer focused care.
- Maintains records.
- Educates patients and family.
- Attendance and being on time, ready to work your scheduled hours is an essential job function.
- Delivers customer focused care utilizing the Excellence Always Standards to include the transport of patients as necessary to facilitate optimal patient care/flow.
Radiology Technologist Job Requirements:
- Graduate or Certificate from a Professional School of Radiology.
- ARRT, state licensure and BCLS required.