Psychiatric Services / Behavioral Health
Medical City Green Oaks Hospital
Green Oaks Psychiatric Hospital currently has exciting opportunities for Registered Nurses that have a heart and passion for Behavioral medicine. We currently have opportunities for full time RN positions for those who enjoy working with all patient populations. The hospital has a Psychiatrist on campus 24 hours a day for consultation regarding patients. The Physicians work very closely with nursing staff for collaboration on patient care needs.
We are seeking experienced Nurses who have a heart and passion for behavioral medicine. Our nurses have the ability to multi task and have critical thinking skills, which allow them to take initiative when needed. We seek nurses who have high energy that can work in a fast paced environment providing compassionate care to our patients.
Green Oaks Hospital:
Green Oaks Psychiatric hospital celebrates more than 25 years of service, has over 106 beds, and 35 physicians on staff. As part of HCA, the nation’s leading provider of healthcare, you will have access to resources that can enhance your career development and progression. Green Oaks Hospital is a place where one person can make a difference.
We are proud to offer:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Discounted tickets at many local attractions
- Discounts to various retail stores and more….
- Psychiatric and chemical dependency hospital with more than 25 years of service
- The hospital provides services for adolescents, adults, and seniors
- Provides Employee Assistance Programs, community education and training as well as outreach services
- WorkReturns Program is a unique treatment program pioneered at Green Oaks assisting patients’ transition back to work following physical or psychological disability
- Graduate of an accredited school of Professional Nursing.
- 1 year of Supervisor Experience in Psychiatric Services
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse with the Board of Nurse Examiners for the State of Texas.
- Current CPR and SAMA certification is required or to be obtained during orientation.
- Experience or education with a focus on crisis stabilization, age specific needs, and/or knowledge of chronic mental illness and chemical dependency is preferred.
- Strong communication skills in both oral and written format recommended.
- Must be flexible and service oriented.