Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Physical Therapist you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Lafayette Regional Health Center which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
Lafayette Regional Health Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Physical Therapist where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
What you will do in this role:
- Perform comprehensive patient assessments and establish appropriate treatment goals and programs for patients in Acute care, Inpatient Rehab, and/or Outpatient.
- Coordinate the treatment program with other clinical/therapeutic services.
- Develop comprehensive goals for treatment to maximize patient outcomes.
- Deliver care and modify the care plan in accordance with the patient’s needs.
- Serve as an educator to patients, families, students and colleagues.
What qualifications you will need:
- Minimum education required is a Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy / Master’s degree preferred.
- Current State professional license or license eligible.
- Good interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills and the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing required.
- Basic Cardiac Life Saving (BCLS) – American Heart Association within 30 days of employment start date
- New grads accepted.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills; Diagnostic skills consistent with professional degree
- Proficient with computer software programs.
- Proficient with patient care related equipment
- No Travel Travel Required
- This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Lafayette Regional Health Center is a 25+ bed critical access hospital. Our hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission. We are known for compassionate and high-quality acute and outpatient medical care services in a small-town environment. We operate three physician clinics throughout Lafayette County. Patients enjoy the comfort of knowing they’re receiving quality healthcare in their hometown. We are located in historic Lexington, Missouri, 50 miles east of Kansas City. Our hospital is part of HCA Healthcare Midwest Health, a network of hospitals in Kansas City and the surrounding areas.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Physical Therapist opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.