Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) Clinical Therapist MSW Adult Partial with Dominion Hospital you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!
Dominion Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Dominion Hospital family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Clinical Therapist MSW Adult Partial to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!
We are looking for a compassionate and reliable clinical therapist-unlicensed to provide clinical support and treatment to patients of all populations. Our team is amazing, we consider ourselves a family who work hard to support each other and we are looking for someone who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. If that is you, come be a part of what makes us great and apply today!
· You will thoroughly complete psychosocial assessments.
· You will perform discharge planning and collaborate with discharge planner on complex discharge needs.
· You will complete treatment plan interventions with signatures.
· You will provide individual/family sessions appropriate to client needs.
· You will provide group therapy appropriate to population.
· Master’s Degree from an accredited social work program or Master’s Degree in a related field, which provided appropriate background and experience. Education should be clinically focused with study in human life span development, psychopathology and clinical treatment interventions based on diagnosis and evidenced based practice.
· Crisis Prevention Institute, CPR-BLS for healthcare providers required.
· At least the equivalent of 2 years of experience, focused in the area of inpatient hospitalization, partial hospitalization, crisis prevention, or outpatient practice.
At least 1 year of experience and/or 12 CEUs of training in evidence base practices
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Dominion Hospital has provided quality healthcare services since 2015. We give patient's access to trained physicians and advanced technology. Our 110+ bed hospital is one of the region's leading mental healthcare facilities in Northern Virginia. Our convenient location in suburban Falls Church, VA, offers a full range of treatment options with a distinctive focus on crisis intervention and stabilization through our inpatient and partial hospitalization programs. We have an excellent outpatient referral network. Patients receive the best quality care through specialized services in safe, healthy, confidential and calming environments.
At Dominion Hospital, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Clinical Therapist MSW Adult Partial opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.