***** $20,000 SIGN ON BONUS! *****
Are you looking for a work environment as a Manager of PCU where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with Medical City Arlington today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the Medical City Healthcare team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Medical City Arlington, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
We are seeking a Manager of PCU for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
To direct and coordinate the departmental function and plan for the delivery of patient care while containing costs. To maintain working conditions which enhance the competence, autonomy and accountability of the employees on the unit. To ensure adherence to hospital and departmental business/strategic plan and to nursing procedures, standards and practices. As a member of the Medical Center of Arlington team, the employee makes a significant contribution to the public's perception of the hospital through patient care/treatment with consideration of the age/condition of the patient. Patient population served include early adult to geriatric adult. The employee performs additional tasks/activities as assigned.
Requires basic understanding and ability to utilize the nursing process; requires knowledge, ability and judgment necessary to:
1) Exercise judgment within the guidelines of the medical plan of care, department policy and licensure practice act.
2) Oversees the supervision of personnel, which includes work allocation, training, and problem resolution; evaluates performance and makes recommendations for personnel actions; motivates employees to achieve peak productivity and performance.
3) Create or assists with the development and implementation of policies and procedures consistent with those of the organization and nursing standards).
4) Promotes effective communication within the multi-professional team.
5) Requires understanding of management and delegation principles.
6) Performs additional assignments/activities as assigned.
7) Demonstrate some knowledge, ability and judgement necessary to perform within the guidelines of the disease specific care of patient that are but not limited to: neuroscience, oncology, orthopedic and cardiology disorders.
Located in Arlington, Texas, the facility was originally opened in August of 1976 as Arlington Community Hospital in a rural part of town. Medical City Arlington has developed into a 432-bed full-service hospital located in the heart of the growing South Arlington area. There are more than 1,400 full-time and part-time nurses, therapists, technicians and other healthcare personnel that make up our team. Medical City Arlington is proud to be a leader in Dallas/Fort Worth healthcare with nearly 600 highly skilled physicians who represent a wide variety of medical specialties. Together we form a team that is focused on high-quality care delivered safely in an environment filled with compassion and service.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Manager of PCU opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.