Medical City Plano Hospital
Candidate may be eligible for a $20k Sign On Bonus.
Work Schedule: Full Time Weekends Only
Medical City Plano is a full-service, 603-bed acute care hospital with more than 1,600 employees and over 1,000 physicians on staff, representing over 70 specialties and subspecialties. The medical staff at Medical City Plano is a diverse group of experienced professionals. They are dedicated and committed to using new technologies and keeping up-to-date on recent advancements in health care. Every member of our staff - including nurses, radiologists, therapists, pharmacists, support staff, management and administration - is focused on the health and comfort of every patient who comes through our doors.
We offer an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and growth opportunities. Our benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
CT Technologist Job Summary:
Performs and assists with high quality diagnostic CT procedures, focusing on patient care and education. Supports and helps achieve departmental goals. CT Tech effectively participates and promotes Excellence Always to include service recovery.
CT Technologist Job Responsibilities:
- Provide high quality diagnostic CT imaging.
- CT Tech maintains appropriate records.
- Educates patients and family.
- Attendance and being on time, ready to work your scheduled hours is an essential job function.
- CT Tech delivers customer focused care utilizing the Excellence Always Standards to include transport of Patients as necessary to facilitate optimal patient care/flow.
CT Technologist Job Requirements:
- Graduate of AMA approved School of Radiology Technology.
- ARRT (CT) or CRMT, MRT (State RRT), and BCLS.
- CT advance certification within 6 months or hire/training.
- 1 year CT required.