This job posting is no longer active.
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a Clinical Nurse Coordinator to join our family. Come be a part of the change!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program, and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
The Woman’s Hospital of Texas – Houston, TX
Clinical Nurse Coordinator (RN) – Operating Room
Since 1976, The Woman’s Hospital of Texas has been the state’s premier facility dedicated to the health and well-being of women, newborns and children. The hospital’s 397 beds offers expertise and outstanding care in breast health, imaging, gynecology, obstetrics, high-risk pregnancy, neonatology, minimally-invasive surgery and pediatric care.
The Woman’s Hospital of Texas is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.
What will you do in the role?
• The Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC) ensures and delivers high quality, patient-centered care and coordination of all functions in the unit/department during the designated shift.
• In collaboration with other members of the management team, the CNC directs, monitors, and evaluates nursing care in accordance with established policies/procedures, serves as a resource person for staff, and models a commitment to the organization’s vision/mission/values to support an unparalleled patient experience and clinical outcomes that contribute to overall departmental performance.
• Graduate from an accredited program for Nursing is required. BSN is required.
What qualifications you will need:
• 1 year of experience in an OR setting is required. Charge experience is preferred.
• American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support course (BLS or BCLS) and certification is required.
• CNOR is preferred.
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.