Do you have the PRN career opportunities as a(an) LPN Infusion Clinic PRN you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Reston Hospital Center which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
Reston Hospital Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) LPN Infusion Clinic PRN where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
We are looking for a dedicated Licensed Practical Nurse like you to be a part of our team! Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you, who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
· As a member of our team, you will be accountable for essential clinical knowledge that will positively affect patient outcomes within the scope of nursing practice while assessing, planning, intervening and evaluating care.
· You will display your strong and accurate clinical judgment and expert-nursing skills while following company polices including those related to confidentiality (written, verbal, electronic and digital).
· In collaboration with your healthcare team, you will report critical information or change in condition of patients.
· You will provide comfort and prevent suffering through presence and attentiveness that would include pain assessment and reassessment.
· As a Registered Nurse in this unit, you will document effectively, succinctly, and timely according to organizational policy.
· In order to provide a great patient experience, you will collaborate with patients, families, and the healthcare team to coordinate care for an effective and current plan of care.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Reston Hospital Center has provided quality healthcare services since 1986. We give patient's access to trained physicians and advanced technology. Our 230+ bed hospital is one of the region's leading acute care facilities in Reston and the growing Northern Virginia region. We offer a full range of medical services, including 24-hour emergency care. Our hospital specializes in maternal/child health, surgical services on both an inpatient and extensive outpatient basis. We offer urological services including lithotripsy. Our cancer care offers state-of-the-art radiation therapy, rehabilitation therapy programs and a wide array of diagnostic imaging capabilities. Reston Hospital Center is a certified Stroke Center, certified Total Joint Center and the only accredited Chest Pain Center in Northern Virginia. We are the only Hospital in Northern Virginia to receive Joint Commission designation as a Top Performer on Key Quality measures for multiple consecutive years.
At Reston Hospital Center, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our LPN Infusion Clinic PRN opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.