Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our Rehab Services Manager opening with Methodist Hospital today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
Methodist Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
We are seeking a(an) Rehab Services Manager for our team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!
General Statement of Duties:
Manages the daily operations of the department and ensures that the patient care in his/her designated area is provided in accordance with the standards of care and meets the requirements or regulations of JCAHO, Medicare, Medicaid, and appropriate licensing or certified boards. The manager is responsible to assure equity in staffing, data collection and analysis, and to promote quality patient care.
Essential Job Functions:
· Manages the day to day operations of the department assuring equity of staffing and schedules, resolving staff conflicts and development of quality therapy practices and promoting patient and physician satisfaction.
· Assures that Rehab Services personnel and students are appropriately oriented, trained and supervised to enhance the efficiency of operations and to ensure quality patient care is provided. Assists the Director with staff development along career paths
· Assists the Director with regards to appropriate space, facilities equipment, supplies, and staffing levels.
· Assists Director preparing, implementing and monitoring the Department’s annual Operating and Capital budgets. Assists Director with developing and revising Policies and Procedures and amending the Chargemaster coding in cooperation with the Finance Department.
· Provides patient care consistent with the discipline of the Manager, and the patient setting. Exemplifies the quality and reputation that reflects the image of MHS
· Observes the conditions of participation, requirements or regulation of the following: JCAHO, Medicare, Medicaid, Texas State Licensures and Certifications as requires.
Minimum Education and Experience:
· BS Degree in Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy or Speech/Language Pathology.
· Two years of professional experience as a therapist and two years of management/supervisory experience; Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management can be substituted for management experience.
· Membership in professional organization is desirable.
Minimum License and Certificates Required: Licensed Therapist in the State of Texas
Methodist Hospital opened in 1963 as the first hospital in the now internationally acclaimed South Texas Medical Center. With over 800 beds, Methodist Hospital offers a broad range of specialties including cardiology, oncology, bone marrow transplants, emergency medicine, neurosciences, maternity care, gynecology and orthopedics. We are proud to be the largest provider of the lifesaving ECMO Program in San Antonio, are home to the largest robotics program in the world, and our Adult Blood Cancer and Stem Cell Transplant unit has become the first program to receive FACT Accreditation in North America.
As the flagship hospital, and most comprehensive medical care facility of Methodist Healthcare, we appreciate the support and recognition we receive from the community. We’ve recently been named the No.1 Best Regional Hospital by the U.S. News and World Report for 2019-20. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality of care possible for our patients, which is proven by our consecutive Grade A Leapfrog Hospital Safety scores. In addition, Methodist Hospital not only received a Primary Stroke Center designation from The Joint Commission, but has also received a Comprehensive Stroke Center Certification from DNV GL Healthcare, designating the facility as offering the most advanced stroke treatment available in a given geographic area. For more information, please visit our website at www.sahealth.com and select Methodist Hospital under Locations.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Across HCA Healthcare’s more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Rehab Services Manager opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.