This job posting is no longer active.
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Case Manager RN? At HCA Florida Oak Hill Hospital, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
HCA Florida Oak Hill Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Case Manager RN like you to be a part of our team.
Job Summary and Qualifications
We are seeking a Registered Nurse Case Manager. You will provide clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care in a medical surgical environment. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
In this role the Registered Nurse Case Manager:
- You will provide ongoing support and expertise through comprehensive assessment, planning, implementation and overall evaluation of individual patient needs
- You will enhance the quality of patient management and satisfaction.
- You will promote cost effectiveness through the integration of case management, utilization review management and discharge planning.
What qualifications you will need:
- Current Florida State RN License or appropriate compact license
- Completion of RN Diploma program or related Healthcare program
- Minimum of 3 years recent acute clinical practice or related healthcare experience
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills, demonstrates analytical and critical thinking abilities with proactive decision-making and negotiation skills, strong knowledge of governmental and private organization and community resources.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
|HCA Florida Oak Hill Hospital is a 350-bed facility offering a range of services. Oak Hill Hospital is proud to be a Primary Stroke Center certified by The Joint Commission. We are the area's second largest private employer and offer the area's only Pediatric ER as well as the only open heart program in Hernando county. Our reputation as one of the area's premier employers is due, in no small part, to the environment created by the dedicated people that chose to build their career with us. Our organization includes superb medical staff, innovative services, and a dedicated team of talented colleagues. We are located on Florida&rsquo;s Nature Coast in a great community to raise a family. Join us and see why we're excited to be in one of Florida's fastest growing counties. We believe excellent people make excellence happen. If this sounds like the type of meaningful work you'd like to be a part of, we hope you'll consider our careers at Oak Hill Hospital. HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for ten consecutive years (2010-2019). In 2019, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses. |
"Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Case Manager RN opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.