Are you looking for a place to deliver excellent care patients deserve? At HCA Florida Sarasota Doctors Hospital we support our colleagues in their positions. Join our Team as a(an) RN Emergency Svcs and access programs to assist with every stage of your career.
HCA Florida Sarasota Doctors Hospital offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Are you a continuous learner? With more than 94,000 nurses throughout HCA Healthcare, we are one of the largest employers of nurses in the United States. Education is key to excellence! As a majority owner of Galen College of Nursing, which joins Research College of Nursing and Mercy School of Nursing as educational facilities within the HCA Healthcare family, we make it easier and more affordable to gain certifications and job skills. Apply today for our RN Emergency Svcs opening and continue to learn!
What you will do in this role:
· You will manage efficient flow of patients including triage, screening, preparation for exam, providing general nursing care, and arranging or testing and admissions.
· You will instruct patients and families regarding medications and treatment instructions.
· You will maintain and review patients’ records including posting tests and examination results.
· You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders.
· Must be licensed as a Florida Registered Nurse in accordance with state regulations or appropriate compact licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
· Nursing Diploma or ASN required; BSN preferred.
· Previous experience in an acute care setting strongly preferred.
· Current American Heart Association BLS (Basic Life Support) certification
· American Heart Association ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) certification required within 6 months of hire/transfer.
· American Heart Association PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) and/or ENPC (Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course) certifications required within 6 months of hire/transfer.
· Current NIHSS (National Institute of Health Stroke Scale) certification required within 6 months of hire/transfer.
· Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida Sarasota Doctors Hospital is located in Sarasota County, FL. We were founded in 1967 and are a 150 bed hospital. Our patients receive resort-style treatment in our coastal location. We offer the best resources and opportunities. Our professional atmosphere is what you’ve been seeking. Join our colleagues and be part of the caring, integrity and professionalism. HCA Florida Sarasota Doctors Hospital is a great place to work. We offer excellent benefits and competitive salaries. Our hospital is on a beautiful campus that provides a comfortable setting. We are a top 100 hospital by Thomson Reuters. We have been named a top 100 places to work by Modern Healthcare. We received the Everest Award for being both a top 100 hospital current performance winner and one of the 100 most improved hospitals on their five year trend performance. We have been named by Becker’s Hospital Review among the top 100 hospitals with great orthopedic programs. We hope you’ll consider our careers at HCA Florida Sarasota Doctors Hospital.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."
If growth and continued learning is important to you, we encourage you to apply for our RN Emergency Svcs opening. Our team will promptly review your application. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.