This job posting is no longer active.
Medical City Dallas is seeking an advanced practice provider to join their bariatrics/general surgery team.Qualified Candidates:
- New graduates and experienced candidates encouraged to apply
- Active Texas license
- PA or NP-AC or PA
- RNFA beneficial but not required
- 2023 start date (upon credentialing)
- Excellent communication skills, energetic, team player
About Medical City Dallas:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible 4x10 shift schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Mentorship and growth opportunities
- Established program
- Medical City Dallas is an 899-bed hospital recognized for its leading-edge medical facilities and commitment to excellence in patient care.
- Located in Dallas, Texas, the medical team consists of more than 1,400 physicians, many of whom are world-renowned experts in their fields.
- Medical City Dallas offers nearly 100 specialties and is the only North Texas hospital with both a full-service children's hospital and an adult hospital on the same campus.