This job posting is no longer active.
Job Summary:TriStar Skyline Medical Center is seeking an experienced, enthusiastic adult medicine advanced practitioner to join an established group located in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Board Certified NP or PA
- Tennessee licensure or eligibility to obtain
- DEA with full prescriptive authority
- Ability to practice autonomously
- Experience with chronic disease management preferred
- Commitment to providing high quality, evidenced based patient care
- Established, well-managed, internal medicine practice
- Join 3 established physicians and one NP in group
- Schedule Monday - Thursday, Friday half day
- Outpatient only
- Practice call shared (1:6)
- In office services include EKG, lab, and minor surgical procedures
About TriStar Skyline Medical Center:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401k
- CME and dues allowance
- No state income tax
Nashville is home to nearly 2 million people, more than 53,000 businesses, and over 500 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry. Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax. Nashville ranked “Top 10 city to live after the pandemic” by Today and the Wall Street Journal ranked Nashville the second hottest job market in the country (2020).
- 407-bed facility
- Tennessee’s first comprehensive stroke center and a national leader in neuroscience
- As an ACS Verified Level II Trauma Center and an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, TriStar
- Skyline is a leading provider of emergency care with over 54,000 visits annually
- Offering programs including heart and vascular, oncology, orthopaedics/spine, comprehensive burn, emergency and trauma, neuroscience, surgical care and CARF accredited rehabilitation.
- Behavioral health services offered at our TriStar Skyline Madison Campus