Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Executive Admin Assistant? At Cache Valley Hospital, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
Cache Valley Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Executive Admin Assistant like you to be a part of our team.
The Executive Administrative Assistant performs secretarial and administrative functions of a highly responsible and confidential nature for executives under minimal supervision, utilizing a high degree of independent judgment, discretion and a considerable knowledge of the organization, its policies and staff. Performs office management functions. Creates all physician referral source contracts in Upside database. Creates and maintains all physician payment logs. Creates and maintains the business courtesies logs. Under general direction, assumes line responsibility and authority for the administrative direction, evaluation and coordination of the functions and activities of assigned departments within the hospital organization to ensure operating objectives and results are in accord with overall hospital needs.
· You will support administrative team members, including CEO, CNO, CFO, and other executive admin team members.
· Manage the overall daily activities of the administrative offers and perform all necessary duties to assure a friendly, smooth, and efficient offer environment.
· Arrange meetings and conferences, schedule appointments, and maintain calendars.
· Accommodate inquires and complaints concerning general administrative activities and operation and refer to appropriate management staff on a confidential basis.
· Prepare complex administrative reports, statements, rosters, etc.; perform difficult data and/or information gathering, compute complex calculations and drafts and prepare special reports / analysis for review by supervisor and executive administrative team members.
· Communicate executives instructions or desires to individuals and/ or departments within and outside the organization. Furnish and obtain information from other executive or outside representatives. .
· Receive and review incoming correspondence, reports, memoranda, etc.; screen items which can be routinely handled, prepare appropriate responses and forward remaining materials to supervisor or others along with necessary background information.
· Complete all travel arrangement / expense reports / CONCUR for executive admin team members. .
· Associates Degree required; Bachelor's Degree Strongly preferred
· 5 years of related work experience or education
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS (required, but not limited to):
· Advanced secretarial skills; typing of a least 65 wpm and computer skills in word processing, email, PowerPoint, spreadsheet, and database management programs.
· Must be able to proofread material and correct spelling and grammatical errors and be able to type complex tables, correspondence and forms.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Cache Valley Hospital is a growing community hospital within a growing community of Cache Valley. Our 28 plus bed hospital established in 2000 has achieved a five-star rating for spinal fusions and five-star rating for total knee replacement. Cache Valley Hospital delivers high quality, cost-effective care to people in Cache, Box Elder and Rich counties. The medical staff’s patient-centered approach to delivering evidence-based care and utilizing advanced medical technology has ensured exceptional patient experiences and clinical outcomes. Cache Valley is a beautiful agricultural valley and small metropolitan city with stunning mountain views and outdoor recreational activities.
We are part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more than 300 affiliate facilities across the country – offering our colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA and Cache Valley Hospital are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and our colleagues.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Executive Admin Assistant opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.