Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Mgr Physical Security you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA Healthcare which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Physical Security Manager where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
The Manager of Physical Security Programs, under the direction and supervision of the Director of Physical Security Programs, is responsible for managing the organization-wide physical security program, ensuring all facilities, personnel, and physical assets are adequately protected from all risks and hazards while working to implement the enterprise Physical Security strategic plan and program priorities to include:
1. The identification, assessment, and mitigation of physical security risks to the organization; develop and implement an enterprise-wide physical security assessment framework including policies, procedures, and training.
2. Coordinate with relevant stakeholders and staff to help administer compliance with the developed policies and standards to help ensure consistent application of security practices across the HCA organization
3. Develop and implement security incident response plans and protocols; measure performance and drive continuous improvement of the physical security program.
4. Responsible to lead process improvement, project management, and data analytics, including facility gap and risk assessments.
5. Working collaboratively with cross-functional teams, including Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Business Owners, Human Resources, Clinical Services Group, Project Management, ITG, and others as needed.
6. In concert with team members, lead efforts to create standardized dashboard reporting, data analytics, and project status updates to be presented regularly to leadership.
Education, Experience and Certifications:
Other Required Qualifications:
HCA Healthcare’s Information Technology Group (ITG) delivers healthcare IT products and services to HCA Healthcare's portfolio of business and partners, including Parallon, HealthTrust and Sarah Cannon.
For decades, ITG has been a pioneer in the industry, leading the transformation of healthcare into a new era of quality and connectivity. ITG relies on the breadth of the organization and depth of technical expertise to advance and enhance today’s healthcare and to enable our physicians and clinicians to provide world-class, innovative care for patients.
ITG employees rally around the noble cause of transforming healthcare through technology and find inspiration in the meaningful work they do—creating a culture that follows our mission statement which begins by saying “above all else we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.”
If you want a career in technology and have a heart for healthcare, apply your expertise to a mission that matters.
25% Travel Required
3 years experience Required Years of Experience
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Healthcare (Corporate), based in Nashville, Tennessee, supports a variety of corporate roles from business operations to administrative positions. Like our colleagues in any HCA Healthcare hospital, our corporate campus employees enjoy unparalleled resources and opportunities to reach their potential as healthcare leaders and innovators. From market rate compensation to continuing education and career advancement opportunities, every person has a solid foundation for success. Nashville is also home to our Executive Development Program, where exceptional employees are groomed to take on CNO- and COO-level roles in our hospitals. This selective program focuses on ethics, leadership and the financial and clinical knowledge required of professionals at this level of the industry.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Mgr Physical Security opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.