Do you have the career opportunities as a Inpatient Rehab Registered Nurse you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join St. David’s Round Rock Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At St. David’s Round Rock Medical Center we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Inpatient Rehab Registered Nurse like you to be a part of our team.
As a Registered Nurse (RN) in Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit, you will be responsible for performing patient assessments, developing a plan of care, implementing and evaluating care. You will be responsible for directing, monitoring and evaluating the care delegated to non-licensed personnel on the team.
· You will perform and document patient assessments at the time of the admission
· You will create a plan of care, including discharge plans, revise the plans based on the patients’ response to treatment and regularly evaluate plans for effectiveness
· You will document the outcomes of nursing interventions and patient responses
· You will provide educational materials to patients and families on care and treatments
· You will administer medications and complete treatments according to hospital policy
· You will perform venipuncture, administer and maintain IV fluids and IV medications
· You will review all new physician orders, ensure that orders are carried out and documented correctly, and verify that other departments are notified of orders and services
· You will provide accurate and relevant patient information reports to the Charge Nurse and to the on-coming shift to ensure continuity of care
· 1 year of experience as a Registered Nurse (RN) in an acute care setting
· Associates Degree in Nursing (ADN) from accredited Nursing program
· Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) – preferred
License and Certifications
· Current State of Texas Registered Nurse (RN) license or Compact Registered Nursing License. If Compact License Texas license must be obtained within 90 days of hire
· Basic Life Support (BLS) required as per St. David’s Healthcare policy
· Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse (CRRN) – preferred
St. David’s Round Rock Medical Center, which is part of St. David’s HealthCare, is a 171-bed facility offering a range of services including advanced cardiac care at Heart Hospital of Austin at St. David's Round Rock—the first specialized cardiac facility in Williamson County, which offers heart and valve surgery and includes a catheterization and electrophysiology lab, as well as a Hybrid Operating Room (OR) for cardiovascular patients. Other services include advanced trauma care with a Level II Trauma Center, emergency services in a 24-hour emergency department including locations in Cedar Park and Leander, as well as a dedicated unit for cancer care and inpatient rehabilitation. St. David’s Round Rock Medical Center is also known for providing neurosurgery, advanced orthopedic and robotic services, among other complex specialties.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Inpatient Rehab Registered Nurse opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.