This job posting is no longer active.
Medical City Plano is seeking a full-time hospital based advanced practice provider to support the orthopaedic service line.
- New graduates or experienced candidates encouraged to apply
- Active TX license
- 4 x 10 hour shifts with rotating weekends (likely one weekend every 4-6 weeks)
- Role will include rounding on inpatient, no surgical role
- Provider will be responsible for new consultations, trauma, post-operative care and discharges
- Employed position
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401k and paid malpractice
- Paid time off, CME and dues allowance
About Medical City Plano:
- Full-service, 603-bed acute care hospital
- Representing over 70 specialties and sub specialties
- First and only Level I Trauma Center in Collin County
Plano is one of the best places to live in America, according to Time Inc.'s Money magazine. The city, just 20 miles north of Dallas and 30 minutes from the international airport, is the 9th largest city in Texas and 4th largest city in the Dallas/Fort Worth region. Plano is home to many leading global corporations including several Fortune 1,000 companies and more than 10,000 businesses.
Plano is truly the land of plenty. Blending modern luxury with historic charm, the city brims with attractions and amenities that make it perfect for a day trip, leisurely weekend getaway, or meeting of any size. Plano's location just north of Dallas offers easy access to the area's professional sports, performing arts, and museums. But Plano is also a destination in its own right, with more than 1,000 restaurants, world class shopping, a lively arts scene, and abundant natural beauty.