Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a CT Technologist? At Memorial Health University Medical Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
$10,000 Sign On Bonus
Memorial Health University Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated CT Technologist like you to be a part of our team.
What you will do in this role:
· You will operate diagnostic equipment, verify images and prepare the room with necessary equipment and supplies for the procedure.
· You will be responsible for ensuring that proper diagnostic information is provided through the production of high-quality CT scans.
· You will perform CT exams on a variety of different body parts in a timely manner.
· You will complete appropriate history forms and technologist exam sheet.
· You will start I.V.s and check labs as needed.
What qualifications you will need:
· Graduate of an accredited Radiography program.
· RT certification from ARRT required.
· State License may be required. (South Carolina: SCRQSA), (Florida must be licensed as a Radiology Technologist.), (GA ARRT required)
· Minimum of 1 year of experience as Radiology and CT Technologist is highly preferred.
Memorial Health University Medical Center has provided quality healthcare services since 1955, giving patients access to highly-trained physicians and advanced technology. Our 600+ bed hospital is one of the region's leading acute care facilities that serves 35 counties across southeast Georgia and southern South Carolina. Located in Savannah, Georgia, we are a regional referral center for heart care, cancer care, trauma care, children's care, high-risk pregnancies and high-risk newborn care. Our hospital includes the region's only Level I trauma center and children's hospital, as well as the Savannah campus of Mercer University School of Medicine.
At Memorial Health, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our CT Technologist opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.