This job posting is no longer active.
Do you want to be appreciated daily? Our nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for patients. At HCA Florida Osceola Hospital our nurses set us apart from any other healthcare provider. We are seeking a(an) Clinical Nurse Coord NICU to join our healthcare family.
$10,000 Sign on Bonus for eligible qualified external applicants!
We now have new rates!
HCA Florida Osceola Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
At HCA Florida Osceola Hospital, our nurses play a vital part. We know that every nurse’s path and purpose is unique. Do you want to create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to create the career path that fits their life – for life – and empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our Clinical Nurse Coord NICU opportunity.
We are seeking a dedicated department Clinical Nurse Coordinator RN, who is accountable to the Nursing Director for clinical and operational functions of an assigned unit. You will assume the responsibility of managing the unit’s clinical and operational activities in the absence of the Director. You would be part of a phenomenal team that works hard to support each other while providing excellent care to our patients in a collaborative manner.
In this role you will:
· The Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC) ensures and delivers high quality, patient-centered care and coordination of all functions in the unit/department during the designated shift.
· In collaboration with other members of the management team, the CNC directs, monitors, and evaluates nursing care in accordance with established policies/procedures, serves as a resource person for staff, and models a commitment to the organization’s vision/mission/values to support an unparalleled patient experience and clinical outcomes that contribute to overall departmental performance.
· Accept accountability for directing and overseeing staff roles on unit.
· Coordinate patient placement within the unit according to acuity, skill mix and staff availability.
· Assist in identifying and addressing educational needs of the unit.
· Participate and direct patient care conferences, addressing such issues as patient discharge needs.
· Assures that rounds are made with physicians.
· Keep informed of patient condition changes, making appropriate clinical decisions.
· Accountable for orders, assuring that they are appropriate and carried out in a timely manner.
· Florida RN license and/or approved multistate RN license required
· 2 Years acute care RN experience preferred
· NIH Stroke Scale must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
· Bachelors Degree, or Registered Nurse Diploma, or Associate Degree
· Basic Cardiac Life Support, or BCLS Instructor must be obtained before employment start date
· Advanced Cardiac Life Spt, or ACLS Instructor must be obtained within 6 months of employment start date
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida Osceola Hospital is a 404-bed tertiary care hospital. We are accredited by the Joint Commission and are a Level II Trauma Center. We are a teaching hospital in collaboration with UCF College of Medicine. Our hospital is conveniently and centrally located in the Heart of Kissimmee. We are only minutes from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration, and Poinciana. We are committed to enhancing the standard of healthcare by providing services including Emergency Care, Trauma Care, Pediatric ER, Heart & Vascular Institute, and Comprehensive Stroke Center. Other services include The Baby Suites Maternity Care, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Level II, Women’s Services, Behavioral Health, Orthopedics & Spine, and a Graduate Medical Education Program. We expand our care to the community with our freestanding Emergency Department at Hunter’s Creek ER.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our Clinical Nurse Coord NICU opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.