Family Medicine without OB
Job Summary:West Valley Medical Center in collaboration with Caldwell Clinic is seeking a Family Medicine physician to join their busy practice in Caldwell, Idaho.
- Board certified or board eligible in Family Medicine
- Idaho licensure and DEA
- 4.5-day work week
- OB optional
About Caldwell Clinic:
- Competitive salary
- One-year base guarantee
- Sign-on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME allowance
About West Valley Medical Center:
- Established support staff
- X-ray and labs available in office
Caldwell is part of the Boise metro area. Caldwell is the seat of Canyon County along I-84 between the Oregon border and Boise. It lies in the Treasure Valley near the Boise River. The city is surrounded by the Weiser, Owyhee, and Boise mountains. Tours of the area take you behind the scenes into working farms, ranches, orchards, dairies, and vineyards, with a chance for some cheese and wine tasting along the way. The community experiences four seasons, including hot, dry summers and fewer than 11 inches of rain annually. An hour's drive offers numerous recreational opportunities, such as boating, skiing, and hiking.
- West Valley Medical Center is a 150 bed, nationally accredited facility dedicated to providing high-quality, cost-effective healthcare to Treasure Valley residents.
- Our expertly trained staff and board-certified physicians are focused on treating everyone like family. Some of our key services include emergency care, cardiology, general surgery, spine, orthopedics, pediatrics, behavioral health, urology, and women’s services.