Are you a people person with great communication and customer service skills? Would you enjoy working in a positive, collaborative environment with great team support? We are looking for a part time Respiratory Therapist or a certified PFT tech to support our Pulmonary Outpatient Clinic. Experience with managing and performing PFTs using the MCG Platinum elite Plethysmograph machine a plus. We offer a Monday to Friday schedule with weekends and holidays off. Experience in a clinic setting is preferred but we are willing to train the right person.
Austin Diagnostic Clinic, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) Respiratory Therapist. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!
Seeking a Respiratory Therapist for our practice who provides clerical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
What you will do in this role:
· Maintaining an orderly, efficient and timely flow of patients.
· Assist in the diagnosis, treatment and management of patients.
· Screening patients for appropriate information
· Instructing patients and family regarding medications and treatment instructions.
· Maintaining current knowledge to assure a safe working environment and demonstrating practical application of all policies and procedures relative to safety and infection control.
· Utilizing universal precautions in any potential contact with patient body fluids or used patient supplies that may be contaminated with patient body fluids.
· Perform other duties as required.
· Must read and understand and adhere to all Physician Services policies and procedures.
· Practice and adhere to the Code of Conduct and Mission and Values statements.
What Qualifications you will need:
Physician Services Group is skilled in physician employment, practice and urgent care operations. We are experts in hospitalist integration, and graduate medical education. We lead more than 1,300 physician practices and 170+ urgent care centers. We are HCA Healthcare’s graduate medical education leader. We provide direction for over 260 exceptional resident and fellowship programs. We focus on carrying out value-added solutions. These solutions help physicians deliver patient-centered healthcare. We support HCA Healthcare's commitment to the care and improvement of human life.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Respiratory Therapist opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.